I’ve an app deployed on Sharepoint with three Shopper Aspect Internet Elements.
When i first add it, it is model is = 220.127.116.11.
Once I make adjustments to the answer:
Change model to 18.104.22.168
gulp bundle --ship
gulp package-solution --ship
Then add the .sppk file to the “Apps for Sharepoint” display screen. I overwrite the outdated file. It is enabled, deployed, with no errors.
- I test within the adjustments (I’ve tried not checking in too)
However, then I’m going into the Website contents and the app continues to be displaying v22.214.171.124.
The one solution to get this to replace is to:
- Go into the “Basic Expertise”
- Take away App
- Delete from Recycling Bin
- Add app once more in “Add an app” web page.
- Generally I’ve to do that a pair occasions for it to work.
Am I doing one thing incorrectly? Is the app being cached by sharepoint or one thing?
In any downtime earlier than the up to date app is efficiently added, all pages the place these net components exist show nothing.
Any assist could be appreciated. Thanks!!