Not too long ago when I’m making an attempt to go Central Admin SP2010 I acquired an error in IE. HTTP 403 Forbidden whereas login utilizing Farm Account. There are not any DB permission change that i’m conscious off.
I couldn’t see any error logs. The error that i can see is
ConnectionString: 'Knowledge Supply=DB;Preliminary Catalog=WSS_Config_DB;Built-in Safety=True;Enlist=False;Join Timeout=15' ConnectionState: Closed ConnectionTimeout: 15
What i’ve executed:
- Run Microsoft SharePoint Product configuration which run efficiently
- Verify DB permission which seem like appropriate.
- No different error log data in Occasion Viewer besides
The SharePoint Well being Analyzer detected an error. Drives are working out of free.
- Central Admin Utility Pool is assigned to Farm Admin
- Confirm if the password isn’t expired or locked.
- Reboot the server