take into account file X in my samsung galaxy s10, I copy it to my SSD after which copy it again to my cellphone.
then switch each variations(of that very same file) utilizing SFTP to my ubuntu laptop computer and use diff command, and see distinction. then I used sha512sum command and noticed totally different hashes.
please word that:
- I’ve used SFTP to switch recordsdata between my cellphone and laptop computer. no issues with checksums.
- My laptop computer had 10GB of ram free on the time of operating sha512sum command.
- The identical problem doesn’t occur when copying a file from laptop to SSD and again to laptop.
- For all the time I used to be utilizing the identical USB-C to USB-C cable that got here within the field(of SSD).
- After I simply copy a file from cellphone to SSD(and NOT again to cellphone(once more)) and join SSD to
laptop computer and test with sha512sum, the checksums are the identical(OK).
- This ssd has a fingerprint lock system. I’ve tried with and with out the safety enabled.
- I’ve tried totally different recordsdata and the problem persists.
- The SSD is new(lower than per week). and I’ve not run any of these benchmark or stress assessments,
so as to not injury the SSD!!
What ought to I do to unravel this.
THANKS(prematurely) FOR YOUR ANSWERS.