I’ve a bilingual web site. Beforehand I used to be utilizing a language plugin that may retailer the completely different languages in the identical submit which suggests all my feedback belonged to that submit. I switched to WPML which manages 1 submit per language. In my migration course of, I subsequently ended up with twice as many posts for the reason that migration instrument basically learn every submit, took the second language from the submit and created a brand new submit with it. Beforehand
- one submit, 2 languages, and a plugin that shows the related language
- one remark part irrespective of the language displaying a mixture of feedback in each languages
Now with WPML:
- 2 posts, one per language
- the unique submit accommodates the first language and ALL the feedback
- the brand new submit accommodates the secondary language and no feedback in anyway.
That did not fear me as a result of there are many plugins to repeat / transfer feedback from a submit to a different. So I began migrating some feedback from posts in a single language to the corresponding ones in a distinct language. Nonetheless… I simply observed the scores didn’t get copied over. Moreover, after I take a look at the backend (/wp-admin), I can’t see the scores inside a given remark.
So… are scores saved individually? I am not utilizing any score plugin AFAIK. That is the core WordPress function. Or is there one other plugin I am not conscious of that is including this function?