My telephone display screen broke. I am unable to see something, and the contact display screen would not work. I am unable to purchase a brand new telephone, so I am not trying into backing up my knowledge, I need to have the ability to use it from my computer.
I’ve a Motorola Moto G2 operating LineageOS 14.1, and TWRP customized restoration.
Till now I’ve been in a position to make use of my telephone with from my PC utilizing Vysor, as a result of I beforehand had USB debugging activated. Nevertheless, I accidently deactivated it and now I am caught out.
I can entry through ADB via restoration and have already got investigated tips on how to activate USB debugging once more from the shell utilizing these sources:
- The best way to allow USB Debugging in Android if forgotten sample for screen-unlock?
- Can I allow USB debugging utilizing adb?
- Damaged display screen whereas debug mode was disabled. How can I re-enable adb?
- Allow USB debugging via Clockworkmod with adb
- How can I allow adbd throughout boot on Cyanogenmod?
- Manually allow adb debugging from restoration
- The best way to authorize adb service from boot
However none of those options have labored for me.
This is a quick abstract of all the pieces I’ve tried:
- I’ve set the content material of /knowledge/property/persist.sys.usb.config to
- I’ve edited /knowledge/system/customers/0/settings_global.xml, setting
I’ve added these traces to /system/construct.prop:
I’ve used the next
setprop persist.service.adb.allow 1
setprop persist.service.debuggable 1
setprop persist.sys.usb.config mtp,adb
However once I reboot, I nonetheless cannot see my gadget once I run
Not solely that, however then everytime I reboot to TWRP restoration once more, I discover that some modifications are reversed:
- /knowledge/property/persist.sys.usb.config content material solely says
- /knowledge/system/customers/0/settings_global.xml stays virtually intact however
adb_enabledis again to
- After I run
getpropto the entire properties I’ve setted earlier than utilizing
setprop, it returns an empty string (which makes me suspect that the modifications I have been making to /system/construct.prop are being utterly ignored)
It is as if everytime the telephone boots, the system masses some default configuration and reverses a few of the modifications I’ve made and USB debugging stays deactivated. Am I lacking one thing? I actually not know what else to do.