I am within the technique of designing a room reserving / availability net software.
Among the software specifics are;
- there are 30 rooms (throughout three flooring, in the identical constructing)
- rooms are of various occupancy (1 – 20)
- customers can solely e book inside a 24 hour timeframe (i.e if I am on the app at 3pm at the moment, I can view / e book rooms as much as a most of 3pm tomorrow).
- customers can e book in 30 minute increments or 1 hour increments
- customers ought to be capable to filter outcomes
I’ve created a fast mock-up of a design I feel might work (i’ve edited a design from one other query on right here). Room names on the left vertical, occasions and availability on the horizontal.
The room column comprises date, ground, room quantity, occupancy quantity and information icon (when clicked will show particulars of room and possibly picture and so on.)
The time row comprises time and standing.
The thought is that customers will be capable to scroll horizontal and vertical however the rooms column on the left will stay in a fastened place when scrolling horizontal.
As the ground and occupancy filters are chosen, then information within the desk will dynamically change to indicate solely that data.
On smaller screens I think about that as a substitute of displaying eight columns, it might dynamically change to indicate 3, or four and so on. and the Far left row will stay fastened.
I’ve a couple of questions;
- can anybody see any points with the proposed design
- ought to I permit scrolling of particular person rows, or scroll all of the rows
- any solutions on how this design could possibly be improved
- any cause why it would not work on a smaller display
I want to include the crimson someplace as it is the model color, open to solutions on the opposite stuff.