I am attempting to put in LineageOS on Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus (SM-G901F), which used to run with inventory OS earlier than.
- I efficiently put in TWRP
- I backed up my partitions and wiped them
- Downloaded Lineageos (lineage-16.0-20200416-nightly-kccat6-signed)
- Downloaded Addonsu (addonsu-16.0-arm-signed)
- Downloaded OpenGApps
- Set up of all packages in a single run appears to complete with out issues.
- Once I begin the system it takes half an hour as well however ultimately resets and boots into restoration. I by no means get to see greater than the transferring bubbles.
I attempted the next OpenGApps-packages:
- open_gapps-arm-9.0-aroma-20200418 (would not even set up)
end result is similar for all. I additionally tried with out addonsu, however end result was the identical. Now, what are the subsequent steps? Or what did I miss?
- Is the storage of my telephone too small?
- Did I choose unsuitable OS model?
- does the opengapps model not match that of the OS?
- Ought to I strive with out opengapps?
Utilizing nightly construct 20200423 with opengapps-nano labored. However not with addonsu. Can I set up addonsu later? Or does it undergo the identical drawback as opengapps that it will possibly’t be put in in a second run?