My surroundings is SP 2013 On-Prem. I’ve a consumer that states they modified a file and the properties on the file point out that.
If I do a search (after a crawl) and take a look at the picture preview, it reveals a 7 hour distinction.
If I look within the doc library > ellipsis > picture preview > the date/time is appropriate.
Crawl log reveals it being efficiently crawled.
- I’ve examined this transformation in a separate doc in a separate website assortment and it displays correctly within the search outcomes preview.
- I examined an present workplace doc in the identical doc library. Identical situation.
- I examined a brand new workplace doc in the identical doc library. Identical situation.
- I examined a picture within the Pictures library. Exhibits appropriate timestamp.
- I created a brand new doc library with a brand new workplace doc. Identical situation.
- Regional settings are native and proper for every of these website collections.
I began to think about this text till I noticed that the separate take a look at was producing appropriate outcomes.
Anybody have any ideas/concepts on what I can attempt? #Baffled