I’m supposed to make use of MS Excel 2016 for creating and utilizing a small relational database. If I used to be presupposed to do it in MS SQL Server or some other RDBMS it might straightforward for me, nevertheless I don’t know learn how to do it in MS Excel 2016.
This can be a description of the issue:
Create a relational database for college students working at occasions in a single massive metropolis.
The database ought to embody :
- a) fundamental details about each scholar – first identify, final identify, e-mail, telephone quantity
- b) different details about each scholar – languages spoken, which kinds of automobiles the scholar is allowed to drive in response to the scholar’s driver’s license – A, B, C, D
- c) which days of the week is the scholar capable of work and by which venues the scholars is keen to work
- d) listing of occasions which can be happening – date, venue
- e) listing of jobs for each occasion together with the necessities for each job – language and which sort of car ought to the scholar be allowed to drive – A, B, C, D
Create the outputs utilizing Excel features:
- a) listing of accessible college students for each job of each occasion
- b) listing of scholars which had been chosen for each job of each occasion
- c) listing of paychecks for each job of each occasion
- d) listing of quantities which can be going to be paid after each occasion (complete sum of money that’s going to be paid to all college students after each occasion – sum of all paychecks of each occasion)