1-Description of this system :
The Futurenetadpro is an promoting platform that was launched in April 2014. FutureAdPro is linked to the FutureNet social community which has been on-line since January 2014.
2 adpacks: $ 50 mature at $ 60 or 120%. In 120 days on common .
10 mature a $ 12 or 120% in 144 days on common .
The packs embrace promoting credit that can be utilized to promote on website and to paticipate within the income sharing of Futureadpro .
Packs are paid each 15 minutes or 96 instances a day, supplied they’ve considered 10 advertisements within the final 24 hours.
Risk to purchase vacation days when you cannot make clicks: max 100 days / yr, price = 10% of day by day earnings out of your Futureadpro account. 5% of the earnings go into the advert account that enables to purchase promoting credit and upgrades. The remaining 95% goes into the FutureAdPro account (withdrable or usable to purchase packs).
5 ranges of membership:
Stage 1: free. Packs maxi = 10 x 10 $ + 50 x 50 $
Stage 2: $ 30 / yr or $ 16 / semester. Packs maxi = 25 x 10 $ + 100 x 50 $
Stage 3: $ 80 / yr or $ 45 / semester or $ 8 / month. Packs maxi = 50 x 10 $ + 300 x 50 $ Stage 4: $ 130 / yr or $ 70 / semester or $ 12 / month. Packs maxi = 75 x 10 $ + 500 x 50 $ Stage 5: $ 180 / yr or $ 95 / semester or $ 16 / month. Packs maxi = 100 x 10 $ + 1000 x 50 $ The peoples that you’ve got invite to affix FutureAdPro will develop into your “buddies” within the FutureNet social community. One connects with the identical identifiers on these two websites.
FutureNet CEOs are Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern , they’re actual peoples you could find them on fb utilizing this hyperlinks :
An Android or IOS software is already obtainable for the Futurenet social community and one other software devoted to FutureAdPro is being developed. The PDF of the Advertising and marketing Plan and the profession plan is seen right here: Http://futureadpro.com/downloads/FutureAdP…ngplan%20EN.pdf
2- Affilation :
To get sponsorship commissions you want not less than 1 AdPack on FutureAdPro. Sponsorship commissions are primarily based in your membership:
Stage 1: 3% on one stage
Stage 2: 4% / 1% Stage 3: 6% / 3% / 1%
Stage 4: 7% / 3% / 1% / 1%
Stage 5: 8% / 4% 1% / 1% / 1%
3-A video tutorial about this system :
4-Details about fee :
Mini withdrawal $ 50 on Neteller, Payza, PM, STP, Advcash, 2pay4you, financial institution switch, mini $ 10 on Bitcoin No most quantity for withdrawals. Paypal, Neteller, STP, ADVcash, Payeer, PM, 2Pay4you, Bitcoin, financial institution switch, Western Union 2.5% withdrawal charge with a minimal of $ Four aside from Bitcoin: fastened charge of $ Four and financial institution switch fastened charge of $ 7 5% of withdrawals are taken and injected into the matrix Futurenet (related social community) Risk to supply packs to a different member by way of FutureNet codes .
You possibly can deposit and withdraw on this platform utilizing :
4-Different details about the location :
Alexa rating : 8806
Language of the location : English , French , and extra then 24 different language
5-My opinion about this system :
for this second i feel that this challenge is one of the best challenge of revshare as a result of it’s on-line since 2014 , and it’s develop on a regular basis .
You possibly can be a part of the location right here