I am attempting to create view which is able to present all Articles which tag is the same as title of at the moment being seen node (which content material kind is just not Article).
Including filter Has taxonomy time period = Filter articles by tag equal to the node title doesn’t see token.
My query is easy methods to move present web page title to filter or that is achieved with contextual filters?
For instance, I’ve the Writer content material kind. On Writer nodes, I wish to add a view which exhibits the final three articles which have tags equal to the title of the node. (In my case, it is the writer’s title.)
Writer is just not a sort of consumer, nor a task assigned to customers.
I managed to get one thing (however not ok to work):
- View: Unformatted listing of fields
- Filter standards: Content material kind (=Article)
- Contextual filter: Content material:Tags
- Present default worth: Taxonomy time period ID from URL
- Validator: Taxonomy time period (Tags) + Rework dashes in URL to areas in time period title filter values
When I attempt to preview the outcomes (Preview with contextual filters), with “chuck-norris” it returns the outcome as anticipated, but it surely would not work with “writer/chuck-norris”, so it would not present outcome on web page for Chuck Norris.
I additionally tried with completely different choices (e.g. default worth Rawvalue from URL, path element 2, with checked Use path alias).