Are you able to please assist me remedy this downside.
I’ve “by chance” rpm -e the glibc.x86_64 libraries and made my VPS unusable as all instructions throw one of many following errors:
[root@panel lib64]# yum bash: /usr/bin/yum: /usr/bin/python: dangerous interpreter: No such file or listing [root@panel lib64]# ls bash: /bin/ls: /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: dangerous ELF interpreter: No such file or listing
If any of the next may help:
1) I’m nonetheless linked to the shell
2) I can not boot as much as restoration as it’s a distant VPS
3) there’s a i686 glibc nonetheless put in
4) I’ve the x86_64 variations .rpm file in my residence dir.
5) There may be /lib/ld-linux.so.2, can I one way or the other level the system to utilizing that one?
6) I’ve a /choose/glibc-2.14/lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 and I can execute instructions with prefixing it, however the essential ones, like rpm2cpio or wget throw shared object errors.
Can I get this solved utilizing static instructions or placing another lib within the path or every other manner?
Thanks all upfront.