I have to discover a approach to decode an encoded phrase by performing the next sequence of actions:
- we have to begin checking the enter from the left aspect.
- we ignore the left zeros at first of the enter.
- we cease decoding once we know that the enter cannot be a phrase.
- It’s recognized that the kind of the enter is unsigned lengthy int and its most size is 9.
- the unique phrase glad that every of its letters encoded by reversed ascii worth of decrease case letters.
for instance : the ascii worth of -a- is 97 and within the encoded phrase will probably be 79.
798979 is aba ( 79 reversed is 97-> a, 89 reversed is 98->b , 79 reversed is 97-> a)
790179 is barely a as a result of 79 reversed is 97->a; 0, 01, 017 if we reverse every of them we do not get any ascii worth of decrease case letter so we cease decoding)