I simply put in the present Xubuntu 20.04 and tried to revive my backup from my backintime backup through sshfs.
Sadly, this failed. I checked the complete log in
It has about 450ok traces, the place an important ones are:
receiving file record ... achieved rsync: didn't set occasions on "/dwelling": Operation not permitted (1) dwelling/ dwelling/consumer/ dwelling/consumer/.ICEauthority [... 450k lines of restored files ...] despatched 7.47M bytes acquired 464.32G bytes 47.33M bytes/sec complete measurement is 464.22G speedup is 1.00 rsync error: some recordsdata/attrs weren't transferred (see earlier errors) (code 23) at most important.c(1677) [generator=3.1.3] Restore permissions: chmod /dwelling/consumer/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-notifyd.xml 100644 chmod /dwelling/consumer/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/thunar.xml 100644 Restore permissions: Finished
Some questions I’ve:
- Is the one error that backintime could not set attributes on /dwelling?
- If sure to 1): Why would backintime set attributes on /dwelling? I backupped /dwelling/consumer/
- If no: How do I discover lacking recordsdata and attributes? I looked for ‘error’ and ‘fail’ within the aforementioned log, with out success.
- acquired 464.32G vs. complete measurement is 464.22G. Why?
- Backintime did not end. It was simply at 99% for a while once I misplaced persistence and closed it. How do I do know, if it was completed?